I’m passionate about undertaking research and I would welcome a conversation with anyone who is undertaking, or considering undertaking, research or projects in similar areas to my research interests.
My research interests include (in no particular order):
- The relationship between green supply chain management and green brand equity
- Utilitarian and self-expressive brand attributes
- B2B corporate branding
- Green brand constructs, such as, green brand equity, image and perceived risk
- Brand co-creation and participatory branding
- The impact of coaching conversational techniques on student performance
I have recently published research into the impact of specific coaching tools and techniques on student performance and emotional well-being. It was funded by The Education and Training Foundation and supported by the team at the Centre for Excellence in Teacher Training at the University of Sunderland.
The research was presented at the:
- Education and Training Foundation Annual Research Conference (July 2015)
- AOC College HE Research and Scholarship Annual Conference (June 2016)
- UK Advising and Tutoring (UKAT) Annual Conference (April 2017)
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) International Conference (July 2017)
The findings were also published in the InTuition Journal (The Journal for Professional Teachers and Trainers in the Further Education and Skills Sector) in December 2015.